Bra Making De-mystified: learn to sew a custom fit bra 4/29 - 4/30
Please join us for another amazing two day workshop with Norma Loehr, author of Demystifying Bra Fitting and Construction and the vision behind Orange Lingerie. In this class students will learn how to fit and construct their own custom bra.
Expert instruction in bra-making using techniques that will produce results that look store-bought, not homemade. Students will learn how to select fabrics and notions for bra-making and how to alter the Marlborough bra pattern for a better fit.
- Teacher: Norma Loehr of Orange Lingerie
- Date: April 29th & April 30th 2017
- Day & Time: Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (1 hour break for lunch)
- Skill level: Advanced beginner to intermediate sewers who have experience sewing clothing and are ready to tackle something new and a little more challenging. This class is also good for sewers who are interested in learning specific techniques they can use to create handmade lingerie.
- Snacks & tea
Kit Fee: $60 to be paid to instructor and includes
- Orange Lingerie’s Marlborough Bra pattern
- Materials and notions to make two bras in class