Terms of enrollment
- Craftwork is available for private classes, parties and studio time. Call us to talk about scheduling your event!
- You can reserve a class spot by paying online, visting the shop or by calling 617-776-0820.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes and workshops if fewer than three students enroll. In the event that Craftwork has to cancel a workshop for low-enrollment or weather conditions, you will be offered a refund or a credit.
- Please understand that our teachers work hard to prepare for class and they have set aside this time for you. If you have to cancel, please give us notice as follows. For Weekly & Tastings: Notification 48 hours prior to workshop receives Craftwork credit; less than 48 hours receives no credit. Due to the variety of classes we offer Craftwork can not guarantee the same class is available but we will try our best to accommodate you. If you are signed up for a weekly knitting or crochet class rescheduling is limited to once per 6 class session. Special events & weekend workshops require at least a 14 day cancellation to receive store credit.
- Workshops are intended for adult students unless otherwise specified. If there is a workshop that you would like to bring your child to please inquire. Many workshops would work for younger participants working next to a parent or adult.
Are you interested in teaching at Craftwork Somerville? Email us at CraftworkSomerville@gmail.com