Places to stay
- Davis Square Inn & The Morrison B & B: The proprietor, Ron, has created a homey and lovely atmosphere right in the heart of Davis Square. You will have access to restaurants, shops, nightlife and more all within blocks. Rates including breakfast range from $100 - $185. They are both within walking distance of Craftwork Somerville and the Red Line is close enough that you would not need a car.
- Holiday Inn Fun for the family (pool and more)
- La Quinta Close to Assembly Row
- Air BnB Somerville
Food, Beer & Bread
$20 and under $
$20 and over $$
- Sarma Amazing Morroccon Tapas $$ Dinner
- 3 Little Figs Great day time cafe $ Breakfast/Lunch
- Ebi Sushi Sushi in Union Square $ Lunch/Dinner
- La Brasa Brazilian Grill using lots of local ingredients...awesome $$ Dinner/Weekend Brunch
- Somerville Bread Company Great Baguette $
- Amsterdam Falafel Super yummy Falafal $ Lunch/Dinner
- Red Bones for BBQ Great BBQ $ Lunch/Dinner
- Aeronaut Brewery is fabulous THE BEST BEER!!!
- Supreme Kitchen
We are conveniently located near the Davis & Porter Square Red Line stations. Both stations are within a 15 minute walk.